Love Popular Posts

Friday, October 1, 2010

The meaning of true love is not to possess.


The Meaning of true love...
... Is not to possess


"Let me tell you what's in my heart
I want to take you Far away As my Heer
To take you away, my dear'
and to gaze at you forever
I offer my enire youth to you'
I dedicate my whole story to you.
you are in my eyes
you are in my breath
you are in my heartbeats'
you are in my body and my soul'
"I'm crazy about you'
you're crazy about me"
"why do you pretend to be unaware.
that you're my life, sweetheart"
"To take you away, My dear"
and to gaze at you forever"
"I am the one your heart
Keeps asking about"
"why don't you realise that i am
your Mahiwal and you're my Sohni"
you are my beloved,my sweetheart"
you've given my heart
a whole new experience"
There is so much magic in your beauty
that l've no control over my heart"
It's only you in every breath of mine'
that's all I want you to know
to take you away my dear
and to gaze at you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment